- Marcelo de la Fuente
- Alejandra Fenochio
- Guido Ignatti
- Santiago Iturralde
- Paz Mari
- Ignacio Masllorens
- Paola Michaels
- Paula Russell
She is born in Buenos Aires on May 30, 1975, and lives there until now. Since 1999 she exhibits her paintings periodically.
s/t, de la serie "El Paraiso eres tú" (2013)
80 x 100
Vision of art
1. Choose a work that represents you, describe it in relation to its format and materiality, its relation with time and space, its style and theme; detail its production process.
All the works represent different moments and aspects of my life. And other people will see details in my work that are beyond my perception and that talk about me.
2. In general terms, how would you suggest to approach your work?
Letting them catch you.
3. In reference to your work and your position in the national and international art fields, what tradition do you recognize yourself in? Who are your contemporary referents? What artists of previous generations are of interest to you?
I acknowledge myself in the tradition of painting; taking Pop Art as a reference, I seek a painting that tries to be more and more native. My referents are Antonio Berni, Andy Warhol, Jeff Koons, Peter Doig, Dumas, Franz Ackerman, Jon Currin and others.
4. Choose works or exhibitions from the last ten or fifteen years which in your opinion were very significant and explain why
I have very bad memory, and what now seems important to me, tomorrow is replaced by something, and after tomorrow the process repeats.
5. What tendencies or groupings from common elements do you see in argentine art of the last ten or fifteen years?
Due to the bad memory I have, I just enjoy what I see.